Supplier Quality (SQ) from Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems (NGAS) and the Strategic Space Systems Division (SSSD) and the Strategic Deterrent Systems (SDS) of the Space Sector (SP) maintain an "Approved Special Processor List" (ASPL) for all NGAS, SSSD and SDS programs. This list can be sorted by Supplier Name, Supplier Number, Country, or Process Specifications and Process Categories.
How to use the ASPL and the enclosed information is bulleted below:
For any questions, contact:
- Users must initially select the specific ASPL they are searching within (i.e. Aeronautics Systems, Strategic Space Systems, or Strategic Deterrent Systems). If you are unsure which ASPL to search please verify with your NG Buyer.
- All specifications can be selected by selecting Specification (1st button), Category (2nd button), which includes 8 categories and Space Systems Division specifications, or F35 specifications under Program (3rd button).
- At the Top RH side of the site is a “Helpful Links” button that has 8 links. See Below for 5 specific ones.
- First two links are to Boeing’s ‘D1-4426’ ASPL and Lockheed’s ‘QCS-001’ ASPL.
- Third is a “Change Log” that shows when processors are added or removed, or when specifications are added or removed from the processors or the ASPL.
- The 4th and 5th are listings of NDT technique approvals; by “Processor and by Part Number”.
- For NGAS:
- For SSSD:
- For SDS:
Northrop Grumman process specifications contain technical data whose export is restricted by the Arms Export Act (Title 22, U.S.C., Sec 2751 et seq.) or the Export Administration Act (Title 50, U.S.C., App. 24001-240). Violation of these export laws are subject to severe criminal penalties.